Bungalow Type B
Small bungalow type “B”, for campers who do not have their own means for camping. It can accommodate 2-4 people with matching beds (2 single or 1 double and 1bunk bed) with a small kitchenette and a WC with a washbasin.
No maid services.
– all bed linen (change every 3-4 days)
– cleaning equipment
– 220V electrical supply (socket)
– table with chairs (on the terrace)
– parking next to or in front of the bungalow
– internet access “WIFI” FREE OF CHARGE
– safety deposit box FREE OF CHARGE (available at the reception)
– sink (in the kitchen)
– medium-sized electrical cooker with a single position for cooking
– cooking utensils and crockery
– small fridge
The bungalows are charged per night depending on the type “A”, “B” or “C” and depending on the number of persons / beds.
The parking remains FREE OF CHARGE.
– Entrance opening hours: 07: 00-24: 00
– Reception opening hours (for arrivals and departures): 9: 00-21: 00
– Upon Arrival all campers are required to submit form of identification (identity card or passport) at the reception. Campers consent and agree to the process of registering their personal data which is mandatory for their stay at the campsite.
– CHECK OUT. The bungalow must be vacant at departure, which is until 13:00.
– CHECK IN. Upon arrival, the bungalow is available for check-in after 14:00.
– Cancellation of a reservation can be accepted by only TWO weeks before arrival at the campsite. In case of late cancellation the campsite is not obliged to return the advance deposit, unless the bungalow has been rented by another customer.
– In case of late arrival, the reception must be informed beforehand. If such notice is not provided, the reception will keep the bungalow until 13:00 the following day. After that time the bungalow will be allocated to another customer.
– The car (1 per bungalow) enters and stays FREE OF CHARGE in the campsite, inside or in front of the bungalow.
– It is strictly forbidden for campers to invite and accept visitors for a daily stay at the camping site.
– Quiet hours: 24:00-8:00 & 15:00-17:00. During this time, it is strictly forbidden to play the radio, television or musical instruments.
– Inside the campsite lighting a fire is strictly forbidden. BBQs and grilling is permitted within designated BBQs, taking all necessary precautions. There are fire extinguishers and special fire hydrants with fire-fighting hoses within different areas of the campsite grounds.
– The water taps in the camping have drinking water. No dishwashing is allowed or generally any polluting. Special basins can be used in the WC areas.
– Pets ARE NOT ALLOWED to stay inside the bungalows. Pets are permitted at the campsite only if the “TERMS & CONDITIONS OF STAY for PETS” of the campsite are followed. These are available at the reception.
– Security of personal items is the sole responsibility of the camper. The campsite is NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, loss or damage of personal effects of the camper, caused by fires, natural disasters or acts of terrorism other than those covered from the campsite’s “civil liability”.
Entering and staying at the Campsite full means acceptance of the above “OPERATION REGULATION-TERMS &CONDITIONS”